A professional presentation of your site's directory (or bio) pages.
Step 1: Create a Listing Folder
- Navigate to where you'd like to place your directory
- Select "New > Listing Folders > Listing Folder - Directory" (if this asset is not available to you, please contact your Web Manager for help)
- Replace the system name with "directory" (no quotes).
- Enter a "Display Name" of "Directory" (or something similar) - this will be displayed in your menus and breadcrumbs.
- Leave the box checked for "Display in Menu" if you want this page to be in your menus.
Step 2: Edit the Listing Page
- Edit the index page of the Listing Folder (this is the listing page).
- Enter a "Title" and (optional) teaser. This page title will display at the top of the web page.
- Check the appropriate boxes for displaying parent and siblings in the menu.
- (Optional) If you want any intro content to display before the listed directory pages, enter it in the "Content" editor box, or WYSIWYG.
Step 3: Create the Directory Pages
- Create a Directory Page (or bio) for each individual. Note: You MUST create them in this Listing Folder for them to be listed properly.
- Each Directory Page will then automatically appear on your listing page in alphabetical order by last name.
- Each member of your directory will display the following info pulled from their Directory Page: the Thumbnail, Name (as a link to the full Directory Page), Position or Rank, and any Directory Info fields you chose to complete.
NOTE: Remember to Publish any changes to your site when you are ready for them to be live. If the changes affect the menus, you may need to publish your entire site's folder (root folder).