B.A., College of William & Mary
Justin oversees and directs the design team within Creative Services. He is the office touchpoint for maintenance and promotion of William & Mary's visual themes and messaging. In addition to delegating projects, he personally designs many of the College's diverse array of communication efforts. A jack-of-all-trades, his work includes web and print design, videography and video editing, audio recording and editing, and project management. Justin is also a member of William & Mary's Visual Identity Committee, serving as the chair of the Design Subcommittee.
- an ordained Christian minister
- thinks an ideal night is one spent with his beautiful wife, Angie, and three kids, Asher, Eden and Levi
- loves Boston sports
- plays the drums, guitar and piano
- shared the stage with Tom Brokaw and Sandra Day O'Connor as the student speaker at W&M's 2009 Commencement
- loves football and ultimate frisbee