These policies and procedures apply or relate to faculty and staff.
W&M has various offices and other resources for administrators, faculty or staff with discrimination-related concerns, questions or services. This chart shows these resources.
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Guidance relating to issues arising with employees and applicants with disabilities
Harassment or Discrimination-Related
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- State (DHRM) Workplace Harassment Policy (pdf - for classified and hourly staff)
- State (DHRM) Equal Opportunity Policy (pdf - for classified and hourly staff and applicants for such positions)
- Code of Ethics (re-affirms institutional commitment to providing discrimination-free environment and reporting obligations)
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities