Tribe Partners is a voluntary association of alumni, parents and friends of the College whose collective purpose is to enrich the experience and long-term success of career-seeking undergraduate students. We accomplish this principally through assisting the professional staff of the Cohen Career Center in providing career awareness, and professional development support for students. We work with all students across William and Mary, independent of major or area of study.
Tribe Partners will work closely with students in traditional activities such as industry coaching, resume preparation, mock interviews, career fair preparation, career panels, one-on-one mentoring and speed networking.
Students are encouraged to visit the Tribe Partners web page for news on upcoming events and activities, as well as to gain additional information on our Tribe Partners through our Directory.
Students: Interested in Learning More?
[[tribepartners, Contact Us: email@example.com]]
Interested in Becoming a Tribe Partner?
- Follow the link below to provide information regarding your current location and industry areas:
- Afterwards, you will be contacted by a current member of the Tribe Partners' Board to review expecations and preparation for involvement.
For those who wish to join Tribe Partners as a volunteer for the Cohen Career Center assisting current students in their career development through programs and networking, we ask that you review the following links regarding our standards of expectations. Once you have read through the brief material provided through each link, please visit the confirmation form below to indicate your completion and committment.
- Statement of Organizational Intent and By-Laws
- Equal Opportunity Law
- Title IX
- Completion Confirmation & Electronic Signature
- Be sure to let us know about your meeting with a student regarding their career development.