Help Your Student Get Career ReadyInterested in supporting your student's career development?
- Have a career conversation with your student early in his/her college experience about interests and available resources.
- Help us bust these myths!
- Learn the language regarding important resources and services available at the Cohen Career Center.
Share a Job, Internship or ExternshipInterested in offering a professional development experience to one of our students?
- For more information on hosting a 1 or 2 day shadowing experience, please fill out our Externship Site Interest Form.
- Are you a recruiting professional or hiring manager? Please see our Employer Page for recruiting professionals to post a job or internship, or attend recruiting events.
- Not sure where to start? Please visit our Pathways to Recruiting page for Parents & Families.
- Interested in volunteering or sharing information about your career? Let us know and the W&M Volunteer Manager, Scott Hale, will follow-up with you.