- Explore career options
- Build career-specific skills
- Enhance your resume
- Increase your personal network of professional acquaintances
You must attend an orientation session before you can apply for a Local Internship. If you attended an orientation in the past, you don't need to do so again.
Just log in to Tribe Careers to view and apply to Local Internship opportunities. See detailed instructions below:
1. Uploading a Resume
Sign in to Tribe Careers using your William & Mary login information.
- If you haven't already done so, update your profile.
- In top green toolbar, select "Documents" and then click the "Add New" button.
- Select "Resume" as document type.
- Browse your computer or zip drive or wherever you have your resume stored and select it.
2. Viewing Local Internships on Tribe Careers
In order to view the Local Internal Program's opportunities, on the top of the screen go to the "Jobs" tab and click on "W&M Jobs and
Internships". Where is says Position Type click in the drop down box and find Local Internship Program. This will bring to the various
internship listings. You will be able to click and review each listing.
3. Applying to an internship
As long as you have completed all necessary obligations in order to participate in the LIP, there will be a box in the upper portion of the page reading "Apply", here you will be able to attach documents such as your Resume and Cover Letter (if requested) to your application.
The employer will contact you directly if he or she is interested in extending an offer.
**Colonial Williamsburg has an additional application form (pdf), which you must complete and bring here to the Career Center in Blow Memorial Hall.
The DEADLINE FOR SPRING LOCAL INTERNSHIPS: Tuesday, 2/4/14
Log into https://wm-csm.symplicity.com/students/ to view current internship listings: