There are many ways to get help and advice through the career center. We provide services for all students, all majors, and even alumni!
- Schedule an appointment (757-221-3231) to get help with any part of your job search, including choosing a major and a career path, or stop by our walk-in hours to get help with a resume, cover letter, or any other quick question.
- Talk with the Career Center Ambassadors, a group of students who help other students create and enhance their career skills.
- Meet with an alumni mentor to get valuable advice about career fields and organizations. These alumni asked to be put into this database because they want to talk to you!
- Check out our 100+ articles covering every aspect of building your career.
- Come to an event or workshop to learn about interviewing, resume writing, and more. See the list of upcoming events on the right.