- Provide Administrative Assistance to the Executive Director
- Credential File Coordinator: Assist students with questions pertaining to credentials/recommendations
- Assist with management of the Career Center's Student Employees, overseeing new hire paperwork, approving time sheets, etc.
- Coordinate Career Center Workshop & Event Calendars and assist with marketing initiatives.
- Program Support for Career Center Events - e.g., Etiquette Dinner, Bi-Annual Ferguson Publishing Seminar, Ferguson Publishing Scholarship, Wall Street Program, etc.
- Coordinate space requests from W&M Departments and manage building automatic lock system.
- Assist with student appointment setting and reception/intake
- Assist with editing of the Career Center website