W&M Express for student organization fundraisers is now collected with mobile readers. The process is simple.
- Read the W&M Express Fundraiser Guidelines.
- Submit a W&M Express Fundraiser Equipment Request form no less than ten (10) days prior to the event.
- Tribe Card Services will confirm equipment availability within two (2) business days of the request and coordinate any training and mobile equipment rentals to be used for the event.
- After the reservation is confirmed, submit an W&M Express equipment acceptance agreement, approved by the Office of Student Leadership Development, to the Tribe Card Services office (firstname.lastname@example.org /757-221-2105) .
- Rental charges assessed will be noted on the agreement. The standard charge is a 3.5% per transaction fee.
- All operators must be trained prior to having access the event, and prior to equipment checkout.
- Pick up/return the equipment in the Tribe Card Services office at the agreed dates and times. Tribe Card Services is located at 169 Campus Center, next to the Marketplace.
- Tribe Card Services will provide an invoice for the total W&M Express sales, less W&M Express fees, to the College’s Accounts Payable Department. The payment will be processed and mailed within 30 days of the processing date to the mailing addressed provided by the organization.