The following conditions must be met for a purchase to be eligible for the Tribe Computer Store’s payroll deduction program:
- All orders MUST include one iPad or computer system (computers can be customized).An employee must be 9 or 12-month full-time or part-time William & Mary faculty or staff member with benefits. Part-time hourly employees are not eligible for payroll deduction.
- A 20% deposit is required at the time of purchase and the amount to be deducted cannot exceed $1,800. ALL PURCHASES UNDER $600 WILL ONLY BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE 12 EQUAL BI-MONTHLY PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS.
- Peripheral devices such as printers, back up hard drives, iPods, software and accessories are eligible for this plan when purchased at the same time as a computer system or iPad.
- There are no returns or exchanges on products purchased via payroll deduction unless a product is defective.
- Faculty and staff cannot add to an existing payroll deduction amount. One balance must be paid in full before additional purchases can be made via payroll deduction.
- Faculty and Staff must be in good financial standing with the College to be allowed to sign up for payroll deduction.