Cycling has many benefits, including improving physical and mental health, fostering stronger community ties, boosting local economies, and providing cheap, clean transportation. See what bicycling opportunities are available for you on the W&M campus and beyond.
Got some free time and want to ride the Capital Trail but don't know if you can make the distance? No worries book a ride with Captrail Bike Shuttle http://captrailbikeshuttle.com/
UPCOMING EVENTS & NEWS
- CYCLING WITHOUT AGE - Visit the link to learn more about this great program https://www.facebook.com/cyclingwithoutagewilliamsburg
Mechanical Mondays - Fix-it Stations at Daily Grind or Rec Sports
- Mar 12th @ Daily Grind - Has been cancelled due to weather, rescheduled for Mar 19th
- Mar 26th @ Rec Sports Fix-it station
- Apr 9th @ Daily Grind Fix-it station
- Apr 23rd @ Rec Sports Fix-it station
Group Rides - Meet at Sadler Terrace - All rides scheduled for 10 AM - 1 PM, Helmets are required, bike rentals available from Parking & Transportation, call 221-4764 for more info.
The May Is Bike Month committee is busy planning a wide variety of activities for May.
We need your input! Please join us at 7:00 PM, Thursday, March 15 at the James City County Recreation Center, 5301 Longhill Road.
Complete information will be on the BikeWalk Williamsburg website soon, but meanwhile mark your calendar for the Kick-off Weekend:
- Friday, May 4 - Proclamation Ride - Richmond to Williamsburg on the VCT, 52 Miles Total
- Saturday, May 5 - Pedal the Parkway - 8 AM to 1 PM, Colonial Parkway between Williamsburg and Jamestown
- Sunday, May 6 - Mayor's Ride - 2:00PM, Library Plaza to Redoubt Park, 5.6 Miles Total
- Follow us on FB to view past photos, events and to receive invites to upcoming events at https://www.facebook.com/WMBikeAlliance/