Committed to a safe and beautiful campus.
The Office of Parking and Transportation Services is dedicated to the William & Mary community. We strive to facilitate orderly parking, to promote the fair and consistent enforcement of rules, and to develop services which provide a safe and sustainable campus environment.
Discover the many new initiatives and programs we have to offer; from Trolleys to Zipcars, from buses to carpools, to the new campus bike initiative spearheaded by students, we work hard to get where you're going.
Do you take the Green Line bus or park your car on campus? Keep an eye out for new Parking & Transportation Services venues on Foursquare!
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for regular updates on parking and transportation, including open parking spaces, special event parking, bike initiative updates and more!
Parking Rules & Regulations
ADA Parking Placard Disclosure
- Use this form to provide information pertaining to your ADA Placard (Tribe Forms)
- WM Accessible Parking Locations (2012) (pdf)
- VIMS (Gloucester Point) parking locations map (2012) (pdf)
- W&M Campus Map with parking areas designated (pdf)
- W&M campus maps (as pdf, Google Earth, or Open Street Map)