On Thursday, September 17, the Copy Center will close at 5 pm and remain closed on Friday, September 18 as William & Mary transitions to the Print Shop managed by Hackworth. Final Copy Center jobs should be submitted no later than 5 pm on Wednesday, September 16 for appropriate production time.
Submit a job:
We are located on the Ground floor of Swem Library. Bring a flash drive or hardcopy.
Login to the Digital Storefront.
Recieve instant email confirmation of your print request's progress. Order retail supplies, place service and supply requests for your copier, and request printing using the step-by-step online guide.
Print request email template; or copy & paste this list into an email:
- Your name, phone number, and department
- Billing index # (if applicable)*
- Due date and time
- Single- or double-sided
- Black & White or Color printing
- Paper size, weight, and color
- Finishing options (cut, bind, hole punch, laminate, fold, etc.)
- Any other special instructions
- Delivery location (faculty and staff only)
*Are you submitting a job to be charged to a departmental index number? As of June 25, 2013, the process has changed. For details, click here.