All campus visitors must display a guest parking permit authorized by Parking Services. Please obtain a pass through your coordinator prior to arrival on campus. Parking permits are good for the duration of the program. Be sure to complete your name and license plate info on the pass, and place it on the drivers’ side dashboard facing out. Failure to comply will result in towing!
Note: Conference Services cannot pay or waive parking tickets for groups or guests.
Where (and where NOT) to park
- Parking is permitted in Day/Resident spaces only, including those located in the Parking Deck and William & Mary Hall Lot. Review the map of parking lot locations (pdf) for additional Day/Resident lot locations on campus.
- This pass is NOT valid for faculty/staff spaces, visitor parking, fire lanes, metered/timed spaces, spaces reserved for officials and/or service vehicles.
- Handicap parking is available, but guests with a handicap hang-tag or license plate must still display a temporary guest parking permit.
- This pass is not valid for mopeds or motorcycles. Motorcycle or moped operators should contact Conference Services at (757) 221-4084 to request an appropriate pass and regulations.
- Failure follow the parking permit requirements will result in ticketing or towing.
Riding, driving or parking any vehicle on the sidewalks or grounds of the College is prohibited. Campus police will enforce moving violations, which will be returnable in the respective District Courts. In all cases, the directions of a police officer supersede the regulations posted by sign or signal.
Campus Police and Parking Services are authorized to remove, at the owner’s expense, any vehicle which is in violation of these regulations. This includes towing and/or wheel locking. Acceptance of permit attests that a person understands the traffic and parking regulations and accepts responsibility to adhere to them.
Parking questions should be directed to Parking Services at (757) 221-4764 while event questions should be directed to Conference Services at (757) 221-4084.