Who should I contact?
APeL for course development
Questions APeL can help with:
- What are different ways eLearning can be used in classes?
- How are other faculty members using eLearning?
- What are some best practices for eLearning?
- How can I or my students develop skills in using eLearning tools?
- How do I develop eLearning assignments?
- Do you have advice on campus policies and processes?
- Can I get help in course design or redesign?
- How do I create accessible educational materials?
- Who can help with support and advice for online and hybrid teaching?
Information Technology (IT) for infrastructure
Questions IT can help with:
- What tools and applications does the campus provide?
- How can I access campus tools?
- How do I use a tool?
- What setups and support are there for computer labs?
- Is there help when campus eLearning tools aren't working?
- What are the policies on appropriate use of technology?
- What if I have an idea relating to tech in classrooms or other campus spaces?
Questions W&M Libraries can help with:
- How can I help students use critical thinking skills to find and evaluate electronic resources?
- How do I create and share digital editions of my own research?
- How do I find "open educational resources" to reduce my students' textbook costs?
- What if I have questions about data management?
- Who can help me design multimedia assignments?
- What if I have questions about media technology?
- What are the college's copyright/fair use guidelines?
view a PDF version here
No calls at this time