Jefferson Public Policy Program announces new board members| September 26, 2011
Robert H. Trice Jr. ’68, President of the Jefferson Program Board of Advisors and Professor Eric R. Jensen, Director of the Jefferson Program in Public Policy, announced the appointments of new Advisors in anticipation of a future meeting of the board.
The new Advisors, who serve three year terms, are as follow:
- Thomas Jensen ’85, Vice President, Washington D.C Office, United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Christian Klein ’92, Partner, Obadal, Filler, MacLeod & Klein P.L.C.
- Jodi Scarlata ‘83, Deputy Division Chief, International Monetary Fund (IMF).
- Carolyn Walkup ’81 & ‘82, Program Manager, U.S. Agency for International Development.
- Ernest “Ray” Warner ’63, Partner, Smith, Dawson & Andrews (SDA).
The Jefferson Program’s MPP and A.B. degrees in public policy provide exceptional students with the rigorous professional skillsets required to improve policymaking at all levels of government, at not-for-profit organizations, and at private sector firms in the U.S. and abroad. A full description of the Jefferson Program plus the complete list and biographies of the Board of Advisors may be found online at www.wm.edu/as/publicpolicy.