The Class of 1962 50th Reunion Class Gift Effort is now underway.
- Overall Class Participation Goal: $4.5 million
- Overall Reunion Gift Progress to Date: $2,154,714
- Class Project Goal: $700,000
- Class Project Progress to Date:
$444,455 -- Preservation and Renewal of the Brafferton
$7,195 -- Alumni House Operating Endowment
- Class Gift Participation Goal: 50 percent
- Overall Class Gift Participation Progress to Date: 13.42 percent
The Class Project will be divided between two important efforts for the College:
- Renewal and Conservation of the Brafferton -- Constructed in 1723, the Brafferton is the second-oldest building on campus and houses the offices of the College's president and provost. Gifts and pledges earmarked for the 50th Reunion Project will be recorded with 95 percent of the amount applied to the Brafferton project.
- Alumni House Operating Endowment -- The College has established a permanent endowment to provide funding for the perpetual maintenance and care of the Alumni House. Gifts and pledges earmarked for the 50th Reunion Project will be recorded with 5 percent of the amount applied to the Alumni House Operating Endowment. Learn more.
- Class of 1962 50th Reunion Gift Committee
- IRA Charitable Rollover Extended for 2010 and 2011
- The Olde Guarde
Updated: November 15, 2011