Join our team in Spring 2014!
The Office of University Advancement is thrilled to invite current students to apply for internship opportunities in our office! Interns will be work approximately 10 hours/week and will learn valuable skills while contributing to our philanthropic efforts. Interns will be compensated $10/hour. Unless otherwise specified, interns will work in our Discovery Park offices in New Town. The following internship opportunities are available:
- Alumni Relations & Development – Mason School of Business (on-campus)
- Parent and Family Programs
- Gift Opportunities and Cataloging Infrastructure Intern
- Volunteer Engagement Opportunities
- Underclassmen Engagement
- Prospect Development and Information Strategy – Research
- Prospect Development and Information Strategy – Analytics
- University Events
Steps to apply:
- Read position descriptions and ideal candidate profiles. Choose up to three that sound like a good fit for you.
- Apply online by Thursday, January 30th at 5pm.
- Send your résumé and any questions you may have to email@example.com by Thursday, January 30th at 5pm.