The Office of University Advancement is thrilled to invite current students to apply for internship opportunities in our office!
Interns will work approximately 10 hours/week and will learn valuable skills while contributing to our philanthropic efforts. Interns will be compensated $10/hour. Unless otherwise specified, interns will work in our Discovery Park offices in New Town. The following internship opportunities are available:
- Strategic Initiatives Intern
- Alumni Engagement Intern
- Prospect Development - Research Intern
Steps to apply:
- Read position descriptions and ideal candidate profiles. Choose up to two that sound like a good fit for you.
- Apply online by Tuesday, December 15, 2014 at 5pm.
- Send your résumé and any questions you may have to email@example.com.