Sushi and smoothies? Thomas Jefferson never had it this good.
Forget everything you think you know about college food. W&M has made some big upgrades to its dining halls and on-campus eating options in recent years. Good-bye Tater Tots and French bread pizza. Hello healthy, delicious international cuisine. Gluten-free? No problem.
- The Fresh Food Company is the product of extensive renovations to the Commons Dining Hall—what we call "The Caf." Dishes like blackened tuna, Brazilian roast pork and spicy arugula pasta are prepared right before your eyes. And with "unlimited seconds," you’ll never walk away hungry.
- In the Sadler Center’s recently expanded Center Court, you’ll find home-style favorites along with an extensive salad bar, soup and sandwiches, Mongolian grill, pizza bar, plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, and fresh-baked treats prepared in our own W&M Bakeshop.
- On-campus sushi? AFC Sushi is a made-to-order sushi restaurant offering popular rolls and nigiri. Prepared, boxed sushi, made fresh all day, is available in several cafes and shops across campus.
- The Marketplace Café is like an upscale food court with national chains like Montague's Deli, Grille Works and Chick-fil-A. Across campus in the Sadler Center you'll find an Einstein Bros. Bagels and Qdoba (open late-night).
- There’s no excuse to be thirsty. The Campus Recreation Center has an incredible Frëshens fresh juice bar and there are a half-dozen coffee shops on campus, including Greenberry's Coffee Co in the library and the Daily Grind with its cozy fireplace and outdoor tables.
- And when the late-night pizza craving kicks in, there’s always Dominos delivery, payable with Dining Dollars or your W&M Express card.
Find out more about W&M dining.