Food trucks and smoothies? Thomas Jefferson never had it this good.
Forget everything you think you know about college food. W&M has made some big upgrades to its dining halls and eating options in recent years, with brand new experiences coming to campus this fall. Good-bye Tater Tots and French bread pizza. Hello healthy, delicious and often locally-sourced cuisine.
- The Commons—what we call "The Caf"—brings you comfort food, local seafood, and global flavors, all prepared right before your eyes. You'll enjoy made-to-order sandwiches, fresh tossed salads, vegan and vegetarian options and fresh in-house breads. At the Simple Servings stations you'll find minimally processed food prepared without gluten or the most common food allergens. And with "unlimited seconds," you'll never walk away hungry.
- Feeling formal? Reserve a table at the new full-service dining destination with menus featuring local, fresh, sustainable items, served in a true restaurant environment.
- In the Sadler Center’s recently expanded Center Court, you’ll find home-style favorites along with an extensive salad bar, soup and sandwiches, Mongolian grill, pizza bar, plenty of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options, and fresh-baked treats prepared in our own bakeshop. Hungry late night? Qdoba at Center Court helps keep students fed into the wee hours.
- Wholly Habañeros, William & Mary’s first-ever food truck, will offer a delicious selection of tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos and burrito bowls, popping up in different parts of campus throughout the day and into the evening.
- 1693 BBQ will serve campus as a pop-up restaurant featuring recipes from Executive Chef Ernest Servantes (winner of Food Network’s Chopped Grill Masters)—from pulled pork sandwiches to juicy, smoked chicken sausage and tasty tofu.
- Tribe Square, located just across the street from campus, is home to Mooyah, Pita Pit and The Crust—all which offer late-night dining and accept your meal plan Dining Dollars
- There’s no excuse to be thirsty (or under-caffeinated). The Campus Rec Center has an incredible smoothie bar and there are a half-dozen coffee shops on campus, including Aromas at Swem Library and the Daily Grind with its cozy fireplace and outdoor tables.
- And when the late-night pizza craving kicks in, there’s always Dominos delivery, payable with Dining Dollars or your W&M Express card.
Find out more about W&M dining.