Please review the Dynamic Schedule for course schedules and lists of topic courses.
Public Policy Elective Courses
- PUBP 608. Budget Policy Making
- PUBP 614. Topics in Public Policy. The topics will vary. See the course schedule for the upcoming topics.
- PUBP 615. Cross Section Econometrics
- PUBP 616. Time Series Econometrics
- PUBP 620. Regulation of Markets
- PUBP 621. Administrative Law (cross listed with LAW453).
- PUBP 622. Environmental Policy
- PUBP 623. Health Care Policy
- PUBP 624. Law and Medicine Seminar.
- PUBP 626. Law and Resource Management. (cross listed with MS543).
- PUBP 627. Law, Policy and Environment. (cross listed with LAW439).
- PUBP 628. Environmental Law. (cross listed with LAW424).
- PUBP 630. The Economics of Policy-Making at the State and Local Level
- PUBP 631. State and Local Politics and Policy-Making
- PUBP 632. Local Government Law (cross listed with LAW429).
- PUBP 633. Land Use Control (cross listed with LAW425).
- PUBP 635. Fundamentals of Environmental Science for Policy
- PUBP 640. Labor Market Policy
- PUBP 642. Legal Foundations of American Social Programs (cross listed with LAW430).
- PUBP 643. Employment Discrimination (cross listed with LAW452).
- PUBP 644. The Financing of Higher Education (cross listed with EPPL676).
- PUBP 645. Higher Education and Public Policy (cross listed with EPPL713).
- PUBP 646. Employment Law (cross listed with LAW456).
- PUBP 650. International Trade: Theory and Policy
- PUBP 651. International Development and Policy
- PUBP 652. Public International Law (cross listed with LAW409)
Elective Courses (Not Cross Listed)
- BUAD6381 - International Financial Management
- BUAD6561 - Human Resource Management
- BUAD6311 - Forecasting
- BUAD6831 - Non-Profit Organizations
- EPPL601 - Educational Policy: Development and Analysis
- EPPL625 - Current Issues in Higher Education
- EPPL628 - History of Higher Education
- LAW339 - Natural Resource Law
- LAW398 - Election Law
- LAW411 - Antitrust
- LAW454 - Economic Analysis of Law
- LAW458 - Health Law and Policy
- LAW481 - Bioethics/Medical Ethics and Law
- LAW485 - Immigration & Citizenship
- LAW496 - International Business Transactions
- LAW497 - International Trade Law
- LAW546 - Government Contracts
- LAW552 - State and Local Government Finance
- LAW562 - Legislative Advocacy Seminar
- MATH523 - Operations Research: Deterministic Models
- MATH524 - Operations Research: Stochastic Models