Admission is for the Fall semester only, and the application deadline is February 15. Applicants are required to:
- Complete an application form
- Provide at least three letters of recommendation
- Send official transcripts from all institutions at which you have completed post-secondary academic work
- Supply the following GRE scores: Verbal, Analytical Writing, and Quantitative (the William and Mary code is 5115; the Psychology Department code is 2016)
* Please note - for full consideration all items listed above must be received by the February 15th deadline.
The Office of Graduate Studies and Research facilitates applications to the Arts & Sciences graduate programs:
Please use the following address for all transcripts and your three letters of recommendation (unless letters are submitted through the application system):
Director of Graduate Studies
Psychology M.A. Program
College of William and Mary
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
Send only supporting material (no checks) to the above address. GRE scores are sent directly from ETS.
Applications for the Clinical Psy.D. and School Psychology/Counseling programs are processed independently of those for the M.A. program. Please consult the link below for more information: