Give Thanks (and Diapers!)
Diaper Drive Fall 2017:
We accept all sizes and open diapers but please no cloth or swim diapers!
We especially need these sizes: Newborn, 5, 6, and Pull-ups (2T-5T)
Donate at the following locations:
The Williamsburg Co-Op Preschool (1333 Jamestown Road)
Psychology Department Office, ISC 1137
The Williamsburg Campus Childcare Center (114 Grigsby Drive)
- Old Dominion Hall - Child and Family Studies Center
- School of Education
You can also email us at [[w|beginhealthy]] to schedule a pickup
In the fall of 2014, we became a registered diaper bank through the National Diaper Bank Network.
- 5.9 million babies age three or younger live in poor or low-income families.
- 1 of 3 families struggle to buy diapers and they cannot be purchased with WIC or SNAP assistance.
- Parents are often forced to reuse diapers leading to diaper rash and urinary tract infections placing a strain on our healthcare systems.
- Childcare requires moms to provide a day's supply of diapers or they are turned away keeping moms from being able to work.
Donate ANYTIME, ANYWHERE using our Amazon Wishlist!
Ship to:C/O The Healthy Beginnings Project
Department of Psychology
College of William and Mary
ISC Room 1137
540 Landrum Dr.
- Williamsburg Presbyterian Church and St. Bede donated over 2,700 diapers
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. donated 1,300 diapers
- Thank you Campus Child Care for all of your donations!
Outgoing (community distributers):
- Williamsburg Public Housing
- Child Development Resources (CDR)
- Williamsburg WIC Program
- FISH, Inc. of Williamsburg
- South-Eastern Family Project