Arts & Sciences » Physics » Undergraduate Program » Research Opportunities » Senior and Honors Research » Previous Theses » 2011
All documents are in pdf format.
- Kristen A. Bishop (pdf), BS-PHYS/BIOL, Advisor: William Cooke, "The Effect of Substrate Properties on the Attachment and Reproduction of Diatoms." PhD program in Plant Biology, University of Illinois.
- Kevin C. Cox, (pdf)(Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, "Vector Magnetometer Using Rb Vapor.", PhD program in Physics, University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Raymond A. Delashmitt, III (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: William Cooke "Characterizing Fluorometers to Measure Wild Algae Growth in Vivo.", Science Technician for Norfolk Naval Shipyard.
- Jeffrey S. Eldred, (pdf)(Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Patricia Vahle "Studies of NOvA Neutrino Flux with NDOS.", PhD program in Physics, University of Indiana.
- David J. Gribbin, V. (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, "Development of Whispering Gallery Modes in Lithium Niobate.", Lab Technician, Boston.
- Kyle E. Jeong (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisors: Gina Hoatson/Robert Vold "Studying the Dynamics of Boron Compounds Using Boron-11 NMR.", PhD program in Physics, University of Utah.
- Aaron M. Kearns (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Jeffrey Nelson "Testing of Fiber-Optics for Use in CLAS12 PCAL Detector.", PhD program in Computer Science, University of New Mexico.
- Ryan M. Laney (pdf), (Honors), BA-PHYS/MUSC, Advisor: Mark Hinders "Automatic Detection of Flaws in Recorded Music Using Wavelet Fingerprinting.", Pursuing a PhD in Music Composition after playing in the band, Kinetic in Washington D.C.
- Joseph P. Palamara (pdf), (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Gina Hoatson, "NMR Studies of the t1z Relaxation Times of the PMSN Ferroelectric.", Working in Government, Washington, D.C. and playing in the band, Kinetic.
- Peyton W. Rose (pdf), (Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: David Armstrong "Optimization of Drift Chamber Performance for Qweak Experiment.", PhD program in Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Patrick R. Steele (pdf), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Todd Averett "Creation of Precise Rb and K Mixtures for 3He Polarization Studies.", PhD in Operations Research and Information Engineering at Cornell University.
- Ronald J. Wilcox (pdf), (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Joshua Erlich "The Pion in AdS/QCD.", Master's in Mechanical Engineering at MIT.