Arts & Sciences » Physics » Undergraduate Program » Research Opportunities » Senior and Honors Research » Previous Theses » 2008
All documents in (pdf) format
- Edward W. Baumann, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett, "Lecture Hall Acoustics at the College of William and Mary."
- Nathan T. Belcher, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, "Development of a Prototype Atomic Clock Based on Coherent Population Trapping."
- Jori S. Byrne-Diakun, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Mark Hinders, "Conversion of Analog to Digital Forms for 19th and 20th Century Recordings."
- Mark W. Cohee, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Mark Hinders, "A Gage for Measuring Pedal Forces on a Stationary Bicycle."
- Tanner Crowder, BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Robert Welsh, "Fluorescent/Luminescent Imaging in Mice."
- Brian J. DeSalvo (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin, "Mode-Locked Diode Laser for Precision Optical Frequency Measurements."
- Amanda L. Goehring, BS-PHYS/GBST, Advisor: William Kossler, "Fitting High Tc Superconductor Data to Theories of Vortex Pinning."
- William R. Hackeman, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett, "Calibration of Radiation Monitors."
- Piers A. Horvath, BS-PHYS/HIST, Advisor: Marc Sher, "Perturbation theory for the Δ (1232)."
- Ian J. Howley, BS-PHYS/MUSC, Advisor: Jeffrey Nelson, "Minerva Detector Package and Test Beam Prototyping."
- Corey A. Miller, BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Mark Hinders, "Intelligent Structural Health Monitoring with guided Ultrasonic Waves."
- Lukas D. Osborne (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Joshua Erlich, "Using Type Ia Supernovae and Galaxy Clusters to Constrain Cosmology."
- Alvin B. Potter, BS-PHYS/INRL, Advisor: Robert Vold, "Statistical Analysis of Extra-solar Planetary Systems."
- Ashwin Rastogi (Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Christopher Carone, "A G2 Electroweak Model."
- Kevin C. Sapp (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Carl Carlson, "Operator-Based Noncommutative Space."
- Christopher R. Silkworth (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Kostantinos Orginos, "Large-N Phase Transitions on the Lattice."
- James J. Street, BS-PHYS/FIN, Advisor: Rosa A. Lukaszew, "Thin Film Deposition using Sputterin."
- Jonathan T. Sutton, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Robert Welsh, "The Development of a Novel Lanthanum Bromide Scintillation Detector for SPECT Imaging."
- Chris von Hohenleiten, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Jan Chaloupka, "Detection and Analysis of Laser Beam Pointing Stability under Environmental Stresses."
- Amir K. Yazdi, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Robert Welsh, "Improvements for the Imaging of Small Animals."