Arts & Sciences » Physics » Undergraduate Program » Research Opportunities » Senior and Honors Research » Previous Theses » 2005
All documents in (pdf) format
Loreto Peter Alonzi, Advisor: Kossler,"Photo-Pair-Production Induced Displacements of Atoms"
- Laurel Averett, Advisor: Cooke, "Investigating2, 5 Dihydroxybenzoic Acid as an Effective Matrix for ME-SIMS"
- Rebekah Blount, Advisor: Hoatson/Vold, "Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy of Hydrated Carbon Based Materials"
- Erin Buckley, Advisor: Averett, "Measuring the Polarization of a 3He Target Cell Using electron paramagnetic Resonance"
- Jeremy Chen, Advisor: von Baeyer, "Trajectories for a relativistic particle in a Kepler potential, Coulomb Potential, or scalar field"
- Raymond Dickes, Advisor: Kossler, "Muon Spin Rotation in Anisotropic Superconductors in an External Magnetic Field"
- Gregory Dicomo, Advisor: Benner, "Pressure-Dependent Line Parameters of CO2 by Multispectrum Least-Squares Fitting"
- John Duchateau, Advisor: Hinders, "Using Ultrasound in Concealed Weapons Detection"
- William Hammond, Advisor: Welsh, "In Vivo Imaging of Small Animals using Radioisotopes and Position-Sensitive Photomultipliers"
- Michael Herbst, Advisor: Averett, "Frequency Sweep NMR Calibration Using Polarized Water Cells"
- Adam Holman, Advisor: Chaloupka, "Strong-field Laser Modeling"
- Jeremy McLean, Advisor: Sher, "Measuring the Possible Fgractional Dimensionality of the Universe"
- Vien Nguyen, Advisor: Smith, "The Dynamics of Ca2+puffs: a study of instantaneously-coupled intracellular Ca2+ channels"
- Anela Rayfield, Advisor: Armstrong, "Cryostate Exit Detectors for G0"
- Dillon Roach, Advisor: Cooke, "The Use of CMOS Integrated Circuits for Spot Counting in LDI-TOF Techniques for Disease Biomarker Recognition"
- John Sakon, Advisor: Cooke, "Permeating Vertebrate Cell Membranes through the use of Optoporation"
- Lena Sherbakov, Advisor: Carlson, "Study of Globular Clusters"
- Kelly Sullivan, Advisor: Sher, "Exploring Gravity in Extra Dimensions"
- William Tarantino, Advisor: Reilly, "Double Slit Interference, One Photon at a Time: the Wave-Particle Duality"
- Dimitar Vlassarev, Advisor: Reilly, "Effects of Large Scale Interfacial Roughness on Giant Magnetoresistance in Exchange Biased Spin Valves and Co/Cu Multilayers"