Arts & Sciences » Physics » Undergraduate Program » Research Opportunities » Senior and Honors Research » Previous Theses » 2002
All documents in (pdf) format
- Cihan Akcay, Advisor: Walecka (HHH), "Collective Modes in Nuclear Matter"
- Sarp Akcay, Advisor: Walecka (HHH), "Relativistic Mean Fields in the Early Universe"
- Stephanie Bailey, Advisor: Armstrong (H), "Performance Analysis of the G0 Scintillation Detectors
- Daniel Bowring, Advisor: Griffioen (H), "The Design and Characterization of Scintillator Hodoscopes for SLAC Experiment E160"
- James Buckingham, Advisor: Manos and Luther Jenkins (NASA) (S), "Making a Better Wind Tunnel: Updating and Streamlining Wall Correction Methods"
- Andrew Davis, Advisor: Tracy (H), "Small Sample Effect on Information-Theoretic Estimates"
- Rachele Dominguez, Advisor: Von Baeyer (HH), "Using Information to Reformulate Quantum Mechanics"
- Sam Dunn, Advisor: Welsh (S), "Movement Detection in Small Animal Gamma-Ray Imaging"
- Andrew Fraser, Advisor: Luepke (S), "Vibrational Lifetime of Interstitial Oxygen in Crystalline Silicon"
- Hermonta Godwin, Advisor: Cooke (S), "Detecting Gene Expression In-Vivo Using Differential Laser Absorption"
- Tamara Hayford, Advisor: Averett (S), "Polarizing 3He Gas"
- Jenna Klotz, Advisor: Cooke (S), "Seeing through Murky Matter using Laser-induced Fluorescence"
- Andrew Lane, Advisor: Griffioen (S), "Muon Detection and Position Determination"
- Matthew Larsen, Advisor: Petzinger (S), "An Exact Solution to a Correlated Two-Electron System
with Positive Coulomb Interaction"
- Christopher Mayes, Advisor: Cooke (HHH), "Effects of Laser Focusing in an Ion Trap Quantum Computer"
- Patrick Meade, Advisor: Carone (HH), "Neutrino Oscillations through Extra Dimensions and Symmetries"
- Daniel Milkie, Advisor: Averett (HH), "Polarization and Polarimetry of 3He"
- Justin Miller, Advisor: Champion (HH), "The Role of Adsorbates on Field Emission"
- Haley Showman, Advisor: Reilly (HHH), "Study of Exchange Biasing Anisotropy in IrMn/Co Thin Films"
- James Schafer, Advisor: Reilly (S) "Physics Education Through Demonstrations and Personal Interaction"