Arts & Sciences » Physics » Undergraduate Program » Research Opportunities » Senior and Honors Research » Previous Theses » 2001
All documents in (pdf) format
- Bill Ashton, Advisor: Kossler (S), "Longitudinal Disorder of Superconducting Vortices"
- Ken Baranowski, Advisor: Cooke (HHH), "Even Parity Rydberg States of Atomic Bismuth"
- Kathy-Anne Brickman, Advisor: Cooke (HH), "Precision Measurement of the Auto-Ionizing States of Strontium in an Electric Field"
- Hugh Carney, Advisor: Reilly (S), "Characterization of an Ultrafast Optical Parametric Amplifier System"
- David Drosdoff, Advisor: Delos (S), "Semi-Classical Scattering Through an Obstruction in a Microwire"
- John Feldmann, Advisor: Welsh (S), "Small Animal Gamma-Ray Imaging"
- Evin Grano, Advisor: Manos (S), "Physics-Based Automatic Object Recognition Photogrammetry"
- Leah Johnson, Advisor: Carone/Sher (H), "How Parallel are Parallel Universes"
- Greg Jones, Advisor: Cooke (HH), "Building a High-Speed Data Acquisition System for Spectroscopy[y and Other Applications"
- Kevin Knott, Advisor: Welsh (S), "Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography"
- Eric Koskinen, Advisor: Armstrong (S), "Software Correction to Account fot Dead Blocks in a Lead Glass Calorimeter"
- Will McBride, Advisor: Holloway (HH), "Synthesis of Carbon Nanotubes by Chemical Vapor Deposition"
- Jon Mellor, Advisor: Averett (HH), "Investigation of a Sol-Gel Coating Technique for Polarized 3He Target Cells"
- Luke Ng, Advisor: Welsh (S), "Experimental Results and Predictive Calculations for Pinhole Collimators Used in Small Animal Nuclear Imaging"
- Truong Pham, Advisor: Manos/Saha (S), "Effects of Different Pulsing Characteristics on Transformation Efficiency via Electroporation"
- Amoreena Ranck, Advisor: Welsh (HH), "Dual Modality Small Animal Imaging"
- Keely Schneiter, Advisor: Champion (S), "Initial Design and Testing of the Flat Plasma Spectrometer"
- Travis Turner, Advisor: Reilly (H), "Investigation of the Properties of Magnetic Films Deposited on Carbon Nitride"
- Theodore Vecchione, Advisor: Krakauer (S), "A Multipole Algorithm for Calculating Potential Fields"
- Josh Waterfall, Advisor: Manos (HHH), "Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Electroporation"
- Nicholas West, Advisor: Cooke (S), "Characterization of Optical Tweezers Potential using Scattering Techniques"