1. William Patrick Adams (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: William Cooke “Design and Construction of a Filamentous Algae Harvester Prototype.” Hoping to attend the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA.
2. John Edwin Anderson (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Wouter Deconinck “Simulations for the SoLID Detector.” Not yet determined.
3. David Reed Beverstock (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: D. Chris Benner “Algorithms for Fast and Accurate Evaluation of Speed Dependent Spectral Line Shapes.” Not yet determined.
4. Harrison Andrew Cantor-Cooke (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin “Construction of an Agile Controllable Radio Frequency Source.” Firmware Engineer, Tesla Palo Alto, CA.
5. Jesse Cameron Evans (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova “Implementation and Evaluation of Four Wave Mixing in Optical Gyroscopes.” Ph.D. in Physics Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.
6. Nicholas John Gheorghita (pdf), BS-FIN/PHYS Advisor: William Cooke “Material Analysis & Design Considerations Towards an Economic Water Filtration Prototype for Developing Countries.” Not yet determined.
7. Joshua Cartwright Hill (pdf), BS-PHYS Advisor: Todd Averett “Measurement of the Frequency Shift Parameter 60 in Spin-Polarized K-3He Collisions.” Ph.D in Applied Physics, Rice University, Houston, TX.
8. Arlough John Hollingshad (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS Advisor: Mumtaz Qazilbash “Spectroscopic Ellipsometry and Cryogenic Capability.” Technical Specialist, Epic Systems Corporation, Madison, WI.
9. Gunhee Lee (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH Advisor: Seth Aubin “Fleshbach Resonances in Ultracold Atoms.” Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
10. Anne Caitlin Mennen (pdf) (Honors), PBK, BS-PHYS Advisor: John Delos “Clinical and Physiological Analysis of Very Long Apneas in Premature Infants.” Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Computational Specialization, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ.
11. Timothy William Milbourne (pdf) (Honors), PBK, BS-PHYS Advisor: Gina Hoatson “Investigating The Use Of Quadrupolar Nuclei for NMR-Based Quantum Information Processing.” Ph.D. in Physics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
12. Nicholas Evan Penthorn (pdf) (Honors) BS-PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett “Precision Polarimetry of Polarized 3He.” Ph.D. in Physics, University of California, Los Angeles, CA.
13. Joseph Anthony Scholle (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova “Electromagnetically Induced Transparency.” Not yet determined.
14. Matthew Jamews Stephens (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Michael Kordosky “ FPGA-Based Trigger for LArIAT.” Not yet determined.
15. Rachel Charlotte Taverner (pdf) (Honors), PBK, BS-PHYS Advisor:Wouter Deconinck “Determination and Simulation of Kinematic Parameters in the Qweak Experiment.” Ph.D. in Physics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
16. Elana Khan Urbach (pdf), (Honors) PBK, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin “Development of an Ultracold Rubidium-85 System for Magnetic Molecules and Fleshback Physics” Ph.D. in Physics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
17. Sara Dell Williams (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS Advisors: Mark Patterson & William Cooke “Using an Electrical Network Model to Simulate Gas Flux in Perforate and Imperforate Corals: Calculating the Time Constant of Mixing in Gastrovascular Fluid Compartments.” Research Technician, Marine Science Center, Northeastern University, Nahant, MA.