Class of 2014
1. William Patrick Adams (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: William Cooke “Design and Construction of a Filamentous Algae Harvester Prototype.” Hoping to attend the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA.
2. John Edwin Anderson (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Wouter Deconinck “Simulations for the SoLID Detector.” Not yet determined.
3. David Reed Beverstock (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: D. Chris Benner “Algorithms for Fast and Accurate Evaluation of Speed Dependent Spectral Line Shapes.” Not yet determined.
4. Harrison Andrew Cantor-Cooke (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin “Construction of an Agile Controllable Radio Frequency Source.” Firmware Engineer, Tesla Palo Alto, CA.
5. Jesse Cameron Evans (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova “Implementation and Evaluation of Four Wave Mixing in Optical Gyroscopes.” Ph.D. in Physics Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH.
6. Nicholas John Gheorghita (pdf), BS-FIN/PHYS Advisor: William Cooke “Material Analysis & Design Considerations Towards an Economic Water Filtration Prototype for Developing Countries.” Not yet determined.
7. Joshua Cartwright Hill (pdf), BS-PHYS Advisor: Todd Averett “Measurement of the Frequency Shift Parameter 60 in Spin-Polarized K-3He Collisions.” Ph.D in Applied Physics, Rice University, Houston, TX.
8. Arlough John Hollingshad (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS Advisor: Mumtaz Qazilbash “Spectroscopic Ellipsometry and Cryogenic Capability.” Technical Specialist, Epic Systems Corporation, Madison, WI.
9. Gunhee Lee (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH Advisor: Seth Aubin “Fleshbach Resonances in Ultracold Atoms.” Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
10. Anne Caitlin Mennen (pdf) (Honors), PBK, BS-PHYS Advisor: John Delos “Clinical and Physiological Analysis of Very Long Apneas in Premature Infants.” Ph.D. in Neuroscience, Computational Specialization, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ.
11. Timothy William Milbourne (pdf) (Honors), PBK, BS-PHYS Advisor: Gina Hoatson “Investigating The Use Of Quadrupolar Nuclei for NMR-Based Quantum Information Processing.” Ph.D. in Physics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
12. Nicholas Evan Penthorn (pdf) (Honors) BS-PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett “Precision Polarimetry of Polarized 3He.” Ph.D. in Physics, University of California, Los Angeles, CA.
13. Joseph Anthony Scholle (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova “Electromagnetically Induced Transparency.” Not yet determined.
14. Matthew Jamews Stephens (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Michael Kordosky “ FPGA-Based Trigger for LArIAT.” Not yet determined.
15. Rachel Charlotte Taverner (pdf) (Honors), PBK, BS-PHYS Advisor:Wouter Deconinck “Determination and Simulation of Kinematic Parameters in the Qweak Experiment.” Ph.D. in Physics, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
16. Elana Khan Urbach (pdf), (Honors) PBK, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin “Development of an Ultracold Rubidium-85 System for Magnetic Molecules and Fleshback Physics” Ph.D. in Physics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA.
17. Sara Dell Williams (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS Advisors: Mark Patterson & William Cooke “Using an Electrical Network Model to Simulate Gas Flux in Perforate and Imperforate Corals: Calculating the Time Constant of Mixing in Gastrovascular Fluid Compartments.” Research Technician, Marine Science Center, Northeastern University, Nahant, MA.
Class of 2013
- Matthew Clayton-Bautista Argao (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Eugeniy Mikhailov, “Automated Mode-Matching of Gaussian Beams.” – Applying to medical school
- Roque Ignacio Azpurua (pdf), BS-GOVT/PHYS, Advisor: William Cooke, “Flow Dynamics in an In-Water Algal Growth System.” – Earth and Environmental Engineering, Columbia University
- Bain Alexander Bronner (Honors) (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Eugeniy Mikhailov, “Using Whispering Gallery Mode Resonators to Accurately Track Temperature Fluctuations.” Actively seeking employment
- Daniel John Brooker (Honors) (pdf), BS-PHYS/FREN, Advisor: Mumtaz Qazilbash “Infrared Reflectance of Materials at Elevated and Cryogenic Temperatures.” – Ph.D. Program in Physics, University of Florida
- Evan Curnen Crisman (pdf), BS-BIO/PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, “Studies of Transmission and Reflection for an Anisotropic Thin Film System.” Masters in Medical Physics, University of Pennsylvania
- Aaron Nathanael Dantley (pdf), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Carl Carlson “Comparing and Improving Quark Models for the Triply Bottom Baryon Spectrum.” – Actively seeking employment
- Jonathan Robert Fischer (pdf), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Enrico Rossi “Ground State of Disordered Graphene Heterostructures.” – Ph.D. Program in Statistics, University of California,Berkeley
- Jennifer Marie Hays (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Christopher Carone "Collider Signals in Bosonic Technicolor." - Ph.D in School of Engineering & Applied Science, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA. (Graduated December 2013)
- Travis Alexander Hellman (pdf), BS-PHYS/FIN, Advisor: Konstantinos Orginos “Stochastic Processes and Derivative Pricing.” – Humanitarian aid in Mogadishu, Somalia
- Patrick Krauss King (Honors) (pdf), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Joshua Erlich, “Generalizing Holographic Superconductors.” – Ph.D. Program in Astronomy, University of Virginia (Jefferson Fellow)
- Thomas Scott Lever (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: John Delos “Determining the Best Time to Remove a Ventilator from an Apneatic Baby Based on Graphs of Biophysical Signal Data vs. Time.” – Farming at Twin Oaks Intentional Community
- Matthew Anthony Loftus (Honors) (pdf) BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Michael Kordosky “Investigation of Radiation Detectors with Silicon Photomultiplier Readout.” – Pursuing employment in New Zealand
- Thomas Ethan Lowery (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Marc Sher, “A Dark Energy Timeline for the Universe.” – Spending a year with the Episcopal Service Corps in San Francisco working for non-profit
- Colin Cleaves Manning (pdf), BS-CHEM/PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett “Fabricating and Measuring a Cylindrical Mirror for the BigBite Gas Cherenkov.” – Actively seeking employment
- Wyatt Lancaster Meldman-Floch (pdf), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Keith Griffioen “Analysis of Di-Hadron Azimuthal Spin Asymmetries in Semi-Inclusive Deep-Inelastic Scattering Using CLAS at JLab.” – Data Analyst, Apsalar in San Francisco
Class of 2012
- Nathan Abraham (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: William Kossler, "Magnetic Fields in Thin Film Superconductors."
- Daniel R. Branagan (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Mumtaz Qazilbash, "Electrodynamics of Annealed and Unannealed La0.67Sr0.33MnO3 Thin Films." Ph.D. Program in Physics, Northeastern University
- Brian C. Chase (pdf), BS-PHYS/ECON, Advisor: Seth Aubin, "Cold Molecule Production and Trapping." Traveling
- James M. Coleman (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Michael Kordosky, "Considerations in Building a GEM Detector." Internship, Petersburg, VA
- John P. Coleman (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: John Delos, "Toward a Non-Invasive Measure of Cardiac Output." Ph.D. Program in Physics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Ari J. Cukierman (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Christopher Carone, "Cosmic-Ray Bounds on Lepton-Flavor-Violating Dark-Matter Decays." Ph.D. Program in Physics, University of California, Berkeley
- Aaron D. Dufour (pdf), BS-PHYS/CSCI, Advisor: William Detmold, "GPUs and Lattice QCD." Software Engineer, Fog Creek Software in New York, NY
- Jacob A. Fry (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, "Three Dimensional Magnetic Mapping using Electromagnetically Induced Transparency and the Effects of Retro-reflected Light on EIT." Research internship then graduate school
- Alexander Gvakharia (pfd) (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin, "Development of an Ultra-Cold Atom Atomic Clock." Ph.D. Program in Applied Physics, University of Michigan
- Christine A. McLean (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett, "Design, Testing of a Prototype Heavy Gas Ring-Imaging Cherenkov (GRINCH) Detector." Ph.D. Program in Physics, University of California, Davis
- James J. Nebeker (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Hannes Schniepp, "Exfoliation of Boron Nitride through Sonication and Centrifugation." M.S. Degree in Aerospace Engineering, George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Kristin D. Rhodes (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: William Cooke, "The Characterization of Flow Rates in an In-Water Algal Harvesting Flume." Associate for the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Washington, D.C. office
- Lauren S. White (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin, "Development of a Digital Laser Lock System." Ph.D. Program in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at Virginia Commonwealth University
- Pavel Zhuravlev (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Eugeniy Mikhailov, "Development of a Stable Laser Lock System." Summer Research, Naval Research Lab Washington, D.C.
- Kyle E. Zora (pdf) (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Joshua Erlich, "Meson Condensation and Holographic QCD." Ph.D. Program in Physics, University of California, Davis
Class of 2011
- Kristen A. Bishop (pdf), BS-PHYS/BIOL, Advisor: William Cooke, "The Effect of Substrate Properties on the Attachment and Reproduction of Diatoms." PhD program in Plant Biology, University of Illinois.
- Kevin C. Cox, (pdf)(Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, "Vector Magnetometer Using Rb Vapor.", PhD program in Physics, University of Colorado at Boulder.
- Raymond A. Delashmitt, III (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: William Cooke "Characterizing Fluorometers to Measure Wild Algae Growth in Vivo.", Science Technician for Norfolk Naval Shipyard.
- Jeffrey S. Eldred, (pdf)(Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Patricia Vahle "Studies of NOvA Neutrino Flux with NDOS.", PhD program in Physics, University of Indiana.
- David J. Gribbin, V. (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, "Development of Whispering Gallery Modes in Lithium Niobate.", Lab Technician, Boston.
- Kyle E. Jeong (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisors: Gina Hoatson/Robert Vold "Studying the Dynamics of Boron Compounds Using Boron-11 NMR.", PhD program in Physics, University of Utah.
- Aaron M. Kearns (pdf), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Jeffrey Nelson "Testing of Fiber-Optics for Use in CLAS12 PCAL Detector.", PhD program in Computer Science, University of New Mexico.
- Ryan M. Laney (pdf), (Honors), BA-PHYS/MUSC, Advisor: Mark Hinders "Automatic Detection of Flaws in Recorded Music Using Wavelet Fingerprinting.", Pursuing a PhD in Music Composition after playing in the band, Kinetic in Washington D.C.
- Joseph P. Palamara (pdf), (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Gina Hoatson, "NMR Studies of the t1z Relaxation Times of the PMSN Ferroelectric.", Working in Government, Washington, D.C. and playing in the band, Kinetic.
- Peyton W. Rose (pdf), (Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: David Armstrong "Optimization of Drift Chamber Performance for Qweak Experiment.", PhD program in Physics, University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Patrick R. Steele (pdf), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Todd Averett "Creation of Precise Rb and K Mixtures for 3He Polarization Studies.", PhD in Operations Research and Information Engineering at Cornell University.
- Ronald J. Wilcox (pdf), (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Joshua Erlich "The Pion in AdS/QCD.", Master's in Mechanical Engineering at MIT.
Class of 2010
- Francesca M. Fornasini, (Honors), Advisors: Irina Novikova/Seth Aubin, “The Application of Four-Wave Mixing to Cold and Ultra-Cold Atom Imaging.”
- Virginia H. Forstall, Advisor: Christopher Carone, “Improving Unification in the Lee-Wick Standard Model.”
- Jordan L. Gates, Advisor: Todd Averett, “High Vacuum System for Recovering 3He from Decommissioned Target Cells.”
- Emily C. Goodale, Advisor: Joshua Erlich, “Holographic QCD.”
- Christopher A. Houck, Advisor: Mark Hinders, “Portable High-Frequency Ultrasound for Subsurface Characterization of Microelectronics.”
- Matthew O. Kantner, Advisor: Jeffrey Nelson, “Radioactive Source Testing for the MINERvA Outer Detector and the PCAL at Jefferson Lab.”
- Andrew Nelson, Advisor: Ale Lukaszew, “Magneto-Optical Ker Studies on Thin Films and nanoparticles.”
- Colton O'Connor, (Honors), Advisor: Jeffrey Nelson, “Scanning Early Data from the MINERvA Tracking Prototype.”
- Luke B. Paradis, Advisor: Todd Averett, “Hybrid Alkali Production for Polarized 3He Target Cells.”
- Charlotte J. Reeves, Advisor: Ale Lukaszew, “Graphene: Characterization after Mechanical Exfoliation.”
- Brian Richards, (Honors), Advisor: Seth Aubin, “Frequency Space Measurement of the Spectrum of a Mode-Locked Diode Laser.”
- Paul L. Stubbs, Advisor: Irina Novikova, “Laser Locking with Doppler-Free Saturated Absorption Spectroscopy.”
- Justin A. Vazquez, Advisor: Ale Lukaszew, “Analysis of Cubic Niobium Thin Film Growth on a Sapphire Substrate Using Reflection High-Energy Electron Diffraction.”
- Thomas J. Wallin, Advisor: Hannes Schneipp, “Mechanical Properties of Polymer Nanocomposites Based on Functionalized Graphene Sheet.”
- Ryan B. Zielinski, Advisor: David Armstrong, “Testing and Analysis of QWeak’s Multiplexing Electronics Systems.”
Class of 2009
- William Ames, BS-PHYS (Honors), Advisor: Professor Novikova,"Optical Filtering with Phase Singularities"
- Jeffrey Brown, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Erlich, "Running of the Coupling in the AdS/QCD Correspondence "
- Jennifer Dorand, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Tracy, "Avalanche Dynamics in a Universal Amplitude Distribution for MALDI Peaks"
- Douglas Dean, BS-PHYS (Honors), Advisor: Professor Armstrong, "Construction, Analyzing of Drift Chambers for Qweak"
- Andrew Favaloro, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Orginos, "Using the Ising Model to Describe Resonance Scattering"
- Joseph Goldfrank, BS-PHYS (Honors), Advisor: Professor Novikova, Honors, "Collisional Transfer of Atomic Coherence"
- Trevor Harrison, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Aubin, "Mode Locked Diode Laser for Precision Optical Frequency Measurements"
- Jana Hartman, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Smith, “Calcium Sparks and Calcium Homeostasis in a Hybrid Whole Cell Model”
- Aaron Krajeski, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Nelson, “Production and Radiation-Source Testing of Scintillor Modules for the MINERvA Neutrino Detector”
- Allison Leich, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Griffioen, “Elastic and Inelastic Photoproduction and Electroproduction of the J/ψ Particle”
- Andrew Leister, BS-PHYS (Honors), Advisor: Professor Nelson, "Construction and Calibration of MTest Detector"
- Sara Mohon, BS-PHYS (Honors), Advisor: Professor Averett, "3He Density Measurements Using Atomic Pressure Broadening"
- Robert Polackwich, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Erlich, “Using TypeIa Supernovae and CMB Observations to Constrain Cosmological Parameters”
- Andrew Schmadel, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Professor Kelley, "Power Spectral Analysis of Niobium Surfaces"
- Scott Watson, BS-PHYS,Advisor: Professor Hinders, "Robotic Multi-Senor Fusion"
- Justin Winkler, BS-PHYS (Honors), Advisor: Professor Aubin, "Agile Radio Frequency Source for Hyperfine Manipulation of Ultracold Atoms"
Class of 2008
- Edward W. Baumann, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett, "Lecture Hall Acoustics at the College of William and Mary"
- Nathan T. Belcher, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Irina Novikova, "Development of a Prototype Atomic Clock Based on Coherent Population Trapping"
- Jori S. Byrne-Diakun, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Mark Hinders, "Conversion of Analog to Digital Forms for 19th and 20th Century Recordings"
- Mark W. Cohee, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Mark Hinders, "A Gage for Measuring Pedal Forces on a Stationary Bicycle"
- Tanner J. Crowder, BS-PHYS/MATH (Honors), Advisor: Robert Welsh, "Fluorescent/Luminescent Imaging in Mice"
- Brian J. DeSalvo, (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Seth Aubin, "Mode-Locked Diode Laser for Precision Optical Frequency Measurements"
- Amanda L. Goehring, BS-PHYS/GBST, Advisor: William Kossler, "Fitting High Tc Superconductor Data to Theories of Vortex Pinning"
- William R. Hackeman, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Todd Averett, "Calibration of Radiation Monitors"
- Piers A. Horvath, BS-PHYS/HIST, Advisor: Marc Sher, "Perturbation Theory for the Δ (1232)"
- Ian J. Howley, BS-PHYS/MUSC, Advisor: Jeffrey Nelson, "Minerva Detector Package and Test Beam Prototyping"
- Corey A. Miller, BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Mark Hinders, "Intelligent Structural Health Monitoring with Guided Ultrasonic Waves"
- Lukas D. Osborne, (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Joshua Erlich, "Using Type Ia Supernovae and Galaxy Clusters to Constrain Cosmology"
- Alvin B. Potter, BS-PHYS/INRL, Advisor: Robert Vold, "Statistical Analysis of Extra-solar Planetary Systems"
- Ashwin Rastogi, (Honors), BS-PHYS/MATH, Advisor: Christopher Carone, "A G2 Electroweak Model"
- Kevin C. Sapp, (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Carl Carlson, "Operator-Based Noncommutative Space"
- Christopher R. Silkworth, (Honors), BS-PHYS, Advisor: Kostantinos Orginos, "Large-N Phase Transitions on the Lattice"
- James J. Street, BS-PHYS/BBA-FIN, Advisor: Rosa A. Lukaszew, "Thin Film Deposition using Sputtering"
- Jonathan T. Sutton, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Robert Welsh, "The Development of a Novel Lanthanum Bromide Scintillation Detector for SPECT Imaging"
- Chris von Hohenleiten, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Jan Chaloupka, "Detection and Analysis of Laser Beam Pointing Stability under Environmental Stresses"
- Amir K. Yazdi, BS-PHYS, Advisor: Robert Welsh, "Improvements for the Imaging of Small Animals"
Class of 2007
- Matthew Aviles, Advisor: Dr. Cooke, "The Detection of Biomolecules using TOF-SIMS"
- Michael Bagge-Hansen, Advisor: Dr. Outlaw, "Field emission modification of Carbon nanosheet by Molybdenum Carbide thin film formation"
- Keith Bechtol, Advisor: Dr. Erlich, "Constraining Photon-Axion Oscillation Model with Supernovae Data"
- Paul Black, Advisor: Dr. Averett, "Density Measurements of He3 Cells"
- Justin Deighan, Advisor: Dr. Chaloupka, "Imaging and Control of Laser Filmutation in Air"
- Danielle Dumond, Advisor: Dr. Hinders, "Mobile Robot Sensor Fusion"
- Ryan Ford, Advisor: Dr. Chaloupka, "Fourier optics and phase modulation of a laser beam"
- Christopher Hendricks, Advisor" Dr. Kossler, "Comparison between Radiation Damage Calculated with NASA-LARC'S HZETRN and with GEANT4"
- Kendra Letchworth, Advisor: Dr. Benner, "Optimization of the speed-dependent line-shape calculation"
- Andrew McGowan, Advisor: Dr. Erlich, "
- Alison Pouch, Advisor: Dr. Hinders, "Ultrasonic Classification of Emboli"
- Thomas Ruscher, Advisor: Dr. Chaloupka, "Development of a High-Speed Photographic Imaging System"
- Kelly Sassin, Advisor: Dr. Nelson, "Assembly Prototyping of the Minerva Scintillator Planes"
- Abigail Shockley, Advisor: Dr. Kossler, "Vortex Pinning in High-Tc superconductors"
- Jessica Vance, Advisor: Dr. Chaloupka, "Revamping 101 Labs"
- Patrick Vora, Advisor: Dr. Sher, "4th Generation of Quarks and leptons"
- Brian Walsh, Advisor: Dr. Armstrong, "Qweak"
- Nicholas Walsh, Advisor: Dr. Griffioen, "Transversity in Pion-Pair Production"
- Brian Wolthuis, Advisor: Dr. Nelson, Development of Scintillator Counters for the MINERvA Neutrino Detector"
- Melissa Zoller, Advisor: Dr. Chaloupka, "Revamping 101 Labs"
Class of 2006
- Jonathan Henry Boyle
- Christopher Aaron Brittin
- Daniel Joseph Burke
- Daniel Scott Damiani, The Society of the Alumni Student Undergraduate Research Award in Physics
- Peter John De Castro
- Bradley Michael DeBlois
- Nathaniel Joseph Elberfeld
- Joshua David Evans
- Graham Kurt Giovanetti
- Daniel Richard Goethel
- Amelia Seleste Greer
- Anne Josephine Guzzi
- Lloyd William Jones
- Craig Normand Labbe
- Emily M. Nugent
- Christopher Andrew O'Neill
- David Emile Vatcher Rose, E. Gary Clark Memorial Scholarship
- Meghan Colleen Snyder
- Brian Christopher Spencer, E. Gary Clark Memorial Scholarship, The Don Edward Harrison, Jr. Award for Excellence in Physics
- David Buchanan Wolcott
- Nathan Thomas Abraham, December 06
- Brett Norris Appleton, December 06
- Evan John Molinelli, December 06
Class of 2005
- Laurel Averett
- Rebekah Blount
- Erin Buckley
- Jeremy Chen
- Raymond Dickes, III
- Gregory diComo
- John DuChateau
- William Hammond
- Michael Herbst
- Adam Holman
- Jeremy McLean
- Vien Nguyen
- Aivela Rayfield
- Dillon Roach
- John Sakon
- Lena Sherbakov
- Kelly Sullivan
- William Tarantino
- Dimitar Vlassarev
Class of 2004
- Julia Cella
- Lindsay Chipman
- Peter Dolph
- Drew Donnolly
- Erin Epperson
- Jason Faulkenberry
- Paul Hansen
- Ellen Keister
- Lauren Larkin
- Kristie Loncich
- John Mallory
- Rob McFadyen
- Jack Simonson
- Aimee Slaughter
- Ian Terrell
- Frank Wells
- Kyle Wisian
- Andrew York
- James Younkin
Class of 2003
- Edith Bowers
- Paul Brewer
- Andrew Busch
- Shawn England
- Kirsten Fuoti
- Scott Hertel
- Mark Hibbard
- Josh Hippert
- Jason Hoffman
- Andrew Hucke
- Yuki Ishibashi
- Brian Koch
- Timothy Leftwich
- Marc McGuigan
- Matthew Schu
- Kevin Smith
- Frannie Swajkoski
- Jessica Ucinski
Class of 2002
- Cihan Akcay
- Sarp Akcay
- Stephanie Bailey
- Daniel Bowring
- Andrew Davis
- Rachele Dominguez
- Sam Dunn
- Andrew Fraser
- Hermonta Godwin
- Tamara Hayford
- Jenna Klotz
- Andrew Lane
- Matthew Larsen
- Christopher Mayes
- Patrick Meade
- Daniel Milkie
- Justin Miller
- James Schafer
- Haley Showman
Class of 2001
- William Ashton III
- Ken Baranowski
- Kathy-Anne Brickman
- James Buckingham, Jr.
- Hugh Carney
- David Drosdoff
- John Feldmann
- Evin Grano
- Leah Johnson
- Greg Jones
- Kevin Knott
- Eric Koskinen
- Will McBride
- Jon Mellor
- Luke Ng
- Pham Truong
- Amoreena Ranck
- Keely Schneiter
- Travis Turner
- Joshua Waterfall
- Nicholas West
Class of 2000
- Mandy Brown
- Lara Bryan
- Karen Burke
- John Cleveland
- Adam Cohen
- Heather Faltin
- Christopher Fetsch
- Adam Gurson
- Matthew Inman
- Lisa Kaufman
- Jennifer Knowles
- Dave Leichtman
- Randy Mulvaney
- Christopher Neilson
- Patrick Ryan
- Rob Saunders
- Aaron Suplizio
- Ian Swanson
- Charles Tahan
- Brian Tighe
- Ruth Van de Water
- Theodore Vecchione
- Michelle Venanzi
- Linton Wells III
- Jennifer Wilkes
Class of 1999
- Chandler Amiss
- Mark G. Finlan
- Abigail Flower
- Tesla Jeltema
- Michael L. Johnson
- Paul Larsen
- Kevin R. Leonard
- Christopher Neilson
- Daniel Reid
- Anthony Richardella
- Olivia Ryu
- Stephen Simons
- Sandy Sligh
- Wendy Vogan
- TJ Walls
Class of 1998
- Fritz Allhoff
- Robert Bergman
- Ryan J. Bubb
- Tiffany Churukian
- Alex Dubanowitz
- Molly Gale
- Anthony Holincheck
- Miles Johnston
- Alex Jones
- Mark Klingman
- Bonwoo Lee
- Yuriko Lippincott
- Arun Mangalam
- Bao Nguyen
- Ryan Perroy
- Mark Porter
- Patrick Roberts
- Jennifer Thompson
- Maura Williams
Class of 1997
- Jeremy Beker
- Nancy Bent
- Mark Bowen
- Lisa DeJong
- Tarek El-Sawy
- Rose Hickman
- Todd LaFiura
- Pablo Londero
- Matthew Mizenko
- Robin Myers
- Thomas O'Connor
- Seth Olsen
- Kevin Rehak
- Anne Steinbach
- Scott Swain
- Scott Sweeney
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Jin Yamamoto