To obtain printed copies of the following forms, you may:
- [[niahd, email]] us
- call us at (757) 221-7652
- write us (see address below)
- Complete the Program Application Form (pdf).
- Complete the Virginia Domicile Form (pdf) if you live in Virginia.
- Send us the following together in ONE envelope to the address below:
- A completed Application form, plus other applicable forms
- Your official College Transcript (or high school transcript, if you have not entered college)
Deadlines and Admission:
Application Deadline for Summer 2011: May 2, 2011
There is no application fee, but a non-refunable deposit of $400 is due within two weeks of acceptance.
Important note: Admission to this summer program does not imply acceptance into the undergraduate program at the College of William and Mary.
Address all inquiries to:
The College of William and Mary
Collegiate Summer Program in Early American History
National Institute of American History and Democracy
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
Telephone: ( 757) 221-7652
Fax: (757) 221-7655