W&M's inaugural Arts Open House is a chance for you and your family to discover the opportunities available in the fine and performing arts departments at William & Mary. After a panel of current students majoring in our arts departments, Studio Art, Art History, Film & Media Studies, Music, and Theater, Speech & Dance have opened their doors so that you can explore what is offered and ask questions. Join us to speak with faculty and current students about all of the opportunities available to you on campus.
The Arts Open House will be held 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm on Friday, April 14, 2017 beginning in the Office of Undergraduate Admission's Session Room (116 Jamestown Road). You are welcome to register separately for an Information Session & Tour that same day to round out your visit.
On Friday, April 14, you will have the chance to visit:
- The Ceramics Studio in the Old Power Plant
- Andrews Hall (home to the Art & Art History department)
- The Matoaka Art Studio
- Ewell Hall (home to the Music department)
- Music Library located in Ewell Hall Room 250
- The Swem Media Center
- The Dodge Room of Phi Beta Kappa (PBK) Memorial Hall
For any further questions, please email Assistant Dean Lauren Pettengill.