- Green Roof at Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. Scott Morris, (Biology).
- Diamondback Terrapin Turtles. Margaret Schrak, Jana Hartman and Megan First, (Biology).
- Does Nutrient Enrichment fron Adjacent Uplands Affect the Growth of Phragmites australis. Zack Hayden, (Biology).
- Water Quality in the College Creek Watershed. Saji Perera, (Biology).
- Heavy Metal in Sediments of Developed/Undeveloped Watersheds in Williamsburg. Holly Packard (Geology).
- An Observation of Least Brook Lamprey (Lampetra aepyptera) Presence and Spawning Behavior in Five Tributary Streams of Lake Matoaka. Zack Hayden, (Biology).
- Variation in Stream Plant Ecology as Related to Hydrological Changes Due to a Migrating Knickpoint. Jeremy Wacksman, (Biology).
- The Movements of Musk Turtles in Lake Matoaka. Katie Andre (Biology).
- Methods and Data Analysis in Determining the Effects of Development on First-Order Streams. Diana Gibson and J. Twohy Murray (Geology).
- The Life History of the Gammarus pseudolimnaeus in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed: New Perspectives. Bethany R. Brookshire (Biology).
- History of Nutrient Loading in Lake Matoaka. Daniel Thomas (Biology).
- Water quality of Lake Matoaka and its tributary streams. Bonnie Ludlow and Tim Wygant (Biology)
- Homing behavior in musk turtles. Christina Smar (Biology).
- Catchment hydrology in tributary streams of Lake Matoaka. Sharon Cardinal, Mike Pistorio, John Turcotte and Sara Bottenfield (Geology).
- Social and policy aspects of development in Williamsburg. Melanie Marzolf and Maureen Feldbaum (Sociology).
- Historical patterns of land use and trophic status of Lake Matoaka. Mellisa Pensa (Biology) and Scott Vanbenschoten (History).
- GPS survey of campus trails. Ryan McKinney (Geology).
- A chemical and fish survey of streams of the College Woods. Adam Spiller and Morgan Sproul (Biology).
- Relationship between water depth and distribution of curly pondweed (Potomogeton crispus) in Lake Matoaka. Mellisa Pensa and Kate Wilkin (Biology).
- Origin and evolution of high elevation Southern Appalachian plateaus. Matthew L. Kirwan (Geology).
- Population ecology of musk turtles in Lake Matoaka. Alison Holinka and Radhika Dave (Biology).
- Impacts of upland development on salamander abundance in downstream forested wetlands. Kristen Murphy and Michael Turns (Biology).
- A population study of diamondback terrapins in Queens Creek. Adam Spiller (Biology).