- 2007: Sediment Quality in BMP's . Amanda Vandermark (Biology) St John Fisher's College.
- 2007: Zooplankton in Retention Ponds. Mindy Forsyth (Biology) Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
- 2007: A Preliminary Elemental Analysis of Amphipoda Gammarus spp. Collected From Disturbed and Pristine (Reference) Streams. Michael Stanley Gallisdorfer (Biology) University at Buffalo, The State University of New York.
- 2007: Crayfish N:P in Disturbed and Referenced Streams. Lindsey North (Biology) College Of William and Mary.
- 2007: Patterns of Eutrophication in Lake Matoaka. Lindsay Schwarting (Biology) Clarkson University.
- 2007: Relationship of Ambient Noise and Song Frequency and Amplitude of Eastern Bluebirds around Williamsburg, Virginia. Esther A. Leung (Biology) University of Texas at Arlington and Caitlin Kight (Biology) College of William and Mary.
- 2007: Best Management Practices: An Assesment of the Design and Function of James City County Retention Ponds. Amelia Whitson (Geology) University of California Berkeley.
- 2007: The Effects of Suburbanization and Stormwater Management in the Kensington Woods Subdivision. Ryan Bonnette (Geology) College of William and Mary.
2007: Storm Water Management, Evaluating Pointe at Jamestown BMP. Michael Passarello (Geology) College of Charlestown.
- 2006: Effectiveness of Stormwater Retention Ponds in Controlling Urban Runoff. Lauren Hallett (Biology) Yale University.
- 2006: The Performance of Retention Ponds and Associated Fluvial Geometry.Cristina Lopez (Geology) Boston College.
- 2006: A Hydrological and Sedimentological Study of the Pointe at Jamestown Retention Pond . Brent Aigler (Geology) Colby College.
- 2006: The Effects of Retention Basins on Stormwater Quality. Emily Hathaway (Geology) University of Dayton.
- 2006: Benthic Communities in Stormwater Retention Basins in Williamsburg, VA . Emma Wear (Biology) Illinois Wesleyan University.
- 2006:The Effect of Stormwater Retention Ponds on Leaf Decomposition. Shelby Burks (Biology) Howard University.
- 2006: How Voluntary Environmental Programs Affect Water Quality. Jay Abolofia (Economics) University of Washington.
- 2006: Quantifying Relationships Between Impervious Surface Cover, Disturbance, and Breeding Productivity in Troglodytes aedon. Louise Gava (Biology) St. Lawrence University; Pacifica Summers (Biology) Scripps College.
2006: The Effect of Stormwater Retention Ponds on Macroinvertebrate Community Structure. Jessica Sitnik (Biology) College of William and Mary.
- 2005: Water Table Response to an Incising Stream. Rebecca Lawrence (Geology)Williams College.
- 2005: Geomorphology Along Upper Chisel Run,an Incised Channel. Catherine Noll (Geology) Oberlin College.
- 2005: Fish, Amphipods and Leaves: How are They Related? Elise Wach (Biology) University of Southern California.
- 2005: Examining International Aid for Watershed Projects. Portia Ross (Economics) College of William and Mary.
- 2005: A Historical Reconstruction of Watershed Environment Surrounding Lake Matoaka, Virginia. Lee Corbett (Biology) Middlebury College.
- 2005:The Effects of Stream Incision on Groundwater Quality in a Riparian Zone. Logan Reid (Biology) Geneseo
- 2005: Water Quality in a Retention Pond During a Storm Event. Sarah Gruber (Biology) Mount Holyoke.
- 2005: Eastern Bluebirds: The Effect of Soil and Food Quality on the Health, Growth Rate, and Sex Ratio of Nestlings.Lori Simpers (Biology) Susquehana University.
2005 Allocating Scarce Environmental Funds: The Case Of Watershed Funding In the US. Rebecca Toseland (Economics) Yale University.
- 2004: Water Table and Overbank Flow Frequency Changes due to Suburbanization-induced Channel Incision, Virginia Coastal Plain, USA. Evan Christianson (Geology) Gustavus Adolphus College and Nora Matell(Geology) Williams College.
- 2004: Bluebirds and Disturbance. Bert Harris (Biology)The University of the South and Jennifer Phillips (Biology) Lewis & Clark College.
- 2004: The Effectiveness of Dry and Wet Stormwater Detention Basins as Sediment and Nutrient Processors. Caroline Fortunato (Biology) American University and Owen McDonough (Biology) College of William and Mary.
- 2004: Hurricane Impacts on the Herbaceous Ground Layer Vegetation. Jennifer Toy (Biology) Whitman College.
- 2004: Cluster Housing Development in the Greater Williamsburg Area. Kate Wadach (Sociology) University of Connecticut and Lucero Radonic (Sociology) University of Texas at El Paso.
2004:Population and Distribution of Turtles in Lake Matoaka. Emily Thompson (Biology) College of William and Mary.
- 2003: Impact of BMP's on Stream Hydrographs. Jerod Randall (Geology) Beloit College.
- 2003: Tracking Nutrient Pollution Downstream from BMPs. Ashley Heaton (Geography) University of Tennessee.
- 2003: Perennial Stream, Intermittent Habitats: Impacts of a BMP on Fish. Saerom Park (Biology) Williams College.
- 2003: Assessing the Impact of Deer on Forest Growth in Wetlands. Ian Cornell (Biology) College Of William and Mary.
- 2003: The Effects of Cambrus Crayfish on Stream Ecology. David Mellor (Biology) College of William and Mary.
- 2003: Local Environmental Factors, Nest Box Attributes, and the Breeding Success of Eastern Bluebirds (Sialia sialis). Thomas J. Grubaugh (Biology) Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi.
- 2003: Growth Management Plans in Virginia and the People Who Shape Them. Rachel Rosenberg (Sociology) University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- 2003: Mapping the History and Planning the Future of the Powhatan Creek Watershed. Justin Hellier (Geography) University of Washington.
- 2003: Stormwater Utility Fees: Finding Funding for Stormwater Management. Taylor Valdés (Economics) Lewis and Clark College.
- 2003: Hedonic Modeling of Open Space in James City County. Andrew Waxman (Economics) Stanford University.