For the most current information about courses offered in History, please consult the College's Dynamic Schedule Website and the A&S Graduate Course Catalog.
Students will take reading seminars, research seminars, and a core course in method and theory, Graduate seminars offered in 2015 include
- Benes: The Historian’s Craft
- Vinson: Global Color Line
- Aubert: The Atlantic World
- Ely: African-American History to Reconstruction
- Piker: Early Native American History
- Bishara: Microhistory & Global History
- Mapp: Internationalizing Am Rev
- Corney: Teaching History
- Grasso: Early American Republic
- Meyer: Modern U.S.
- Pope: Americans & the Ancient Past
- Chouin: W African Societies & Early Atlantic World
- Kitamura: America in the World
- Rushforth: Comparative Slavery
If you need more information, here is the A&S Graduate Course Catalog.