Commonly Used Forms

Here you'll find a list of links to the commonly used form, and tips for filling them out

Identification of all persons involved must be listed on the Business Meal form.  The College will reimburse official business meals based on actual costs incurred up to the amount shown for the applicable meal in the M&IE Rate Table. An original, itemized receipt is required for reimbursement of all business meals. The M&IE rate used will correspond to the location in which the individual purchases the official business meal.

All foreign travel receipts must be translated into English and a historical exchange rate printed out for each receipt showing the exchange rate for the day of purchase.   Do not use the printer friendly option, print the screen after you convert the currency.