As we have more information to share about Commencement 2015, we'll post it here.
- Complete your thesis or dissertation according to the physical standards.
- Have your thesis or dissertation printed.
- Complete the Survey of Earned Doctorates Form (Ph.D candidates only)
- Complete the Proquest Dissertation Publishing Agreement form(s)
- Look over the Prepare for Commencement website. Note that there are separate instructions for Master's and Doctoral graduates.
***Please note The Office of Graduate Studies has 30 days after the actual graduation date to process and submit the paperwork for graduation to the Office of the University Registrar for degree conferral.