The following forms are all provided in PDF format:
- Declaration of Academic Major
- Declaration of Academic Minor
- Independent Study*
- Internship for Academic Credit *
- Computer Proficiency Requirement
- Major Writing Requirement
- Change of Advisor Form
- Course Substitution Request Form (if you wish to substitute a required course with another)
- Requirements for Degree
- Academic Regulations
*Independent Study and Internship
Students who wish to undertake an Independent Study or Internship in Global Studies must enlist a professor as a director of their project.
When there is agreement over the activities to be undertaken in connection with the Independent Study or Internship the professor may then contact the Global Studies Coordinator so that an appropriate section may be made available for students to register. Professors should indicate the number of credits associated with the Internship (GST 498). The Independent Study (GBST 480) carries 3 credits.
Students wishing to register for a "Topics in Global Studies" course (GBST 390) may register for up to 3 credits.