Arts & Sciences » English » Faculty & Staff » Resources for Faculty » How to access student numerical evaluations
How to access student numerical evaluations
- Go to my.wm.edu and log in.
- Click on the gray Self-Service tab.
- Click on the Course Evaluations link.
- Click on the Faculty Course Evaluation Results. You will be taken to a page listing all your classes from the previous term.
- Click on the View Results link to review and customize your evaluation reports for each course.
- Click on Print This Page to keep a copy for your files.
- To view another course, click on Main Menu to take you back to your course listing.