Declaring a Major

Using Banner, generate a “Degree Evaluation” for yourself and print it out. With the help of that information, fill out a Declaration/Change of Major Form (PDF) to the best of your ability. Then make an appointment with any department advisor to complete and sign the form. When you and your advisor have signed the Declaration Form, take it to the Registrar’s Office in Blow Hall.