||Graduate student documents|
|Declaration of Academic Major (pdf)||Conference Funding (pdf)|
|Declaration of Academic Minor (pdf)||Guidelines for the Annual Review of Doctoral Students (pdf)|
|Transfer Credit Request (pdf)|
|Internship Form (pdf)|
- Grade Completion/Correction Form (pdf)
- Travel Authorization (editable pdf)
- Travel Expenses (editable pdf)
- Local Chapter of the Association of Computing Machinery: This group is our local affiliation to the largest organization of computing professionals. You are invited to find out what the ACM represents and does and how the local chapter fits in the international structure.
- Computer Science Graduate Student Association: An organization for Computer Science grad students to voice ideas and concerns to faculty and administration. It also disseminates information within the department and provides social opportunities to members.
- Graduate Student Association: The Graduate Student Association is open to all graduate students in the Arts & Sciences and provides social and academic outlets. The association holds monthly meetings in the Stetson House, 232 Jamestown Road.
Departmental Computing Information
Building Emergency Plan