Major Declaration

Students traditionally declare their majors in the spring of the sophomore year. To declare a major in chemistry, students need to first fill out the Major Declaration form and afterwards contact the [[chemis, Chemistry Office]] in ISC 1039 to make a major advising appointment with the department chair. After the appointment students need to take the original, signed declaration to the Registrar's Office.