Faculty members in Arts and Sciences with significant involvement in international studies are invited to apply. To do so, please send the following items to Joel Schwartz, Charles Center, ATTN: Weingartner Professorship, no later than Friday, December 14, 2012:
- a two-page letter describing your research and teaching in international studies and how you would involve students in a major research topic of international consequence;
- Names of two faculty, either at the College or another institution, who we may contact for a reference;
- A current c.v.
Terms of the Weingartner Professorship:
- a two- year term, with duties to begin in Spring 2013
- a salary stipend of $5000 per year in 2013-14 and 2014-15, which may be held in combination with another position;
- stipends of $3,000 for each Weingartner Student Fellow in each of the two summers of the Professorship (Summer 2013 and Summer 2014);
- $2,000 to be used at the Professor's discretion for materials, faculty or student conference travel, and other project-related expenses.