All forms are in pdf format.
The following are Registrar's Office forms; must be submitted with all of the major or minor declaration forms below:
Some of the Interdisciplinary programs require program specific declaration forms.
Interdisciplinary Major Declaration Forms
- Environmental Science and Policy Major: Science Track
- Environmental Science and Policy Major: Policy Track
- Film & Media Studies Major
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Major
- Self-Designed Major
- Linguistics Major *Note form changes as of 1/17/2011. Form should be submitted to Linguistics chair, not Charles Center.
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Major
- Neuroscience Major
Interdisciplinary Minor Declaration Forms
- Biochemistry Minor
- Environmental Science and Policy Minor
- Film & Media Studies Minor
- Gender, Sexuality, and Women's Studies Minor
- Linguistics Minor *Note form changes as of 1/17/2011. Form should be submitted to Linguistics chair.
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Minor
- Public Health Minor
- Petition for Change in Program
- Self-Designed Honors Application
- Self-Designed Independent Study Application
- General Honors Application Form
- Film Independent Study - Video Production Application
- Film Independent Study Application
- Film Internship Application
- Literary and Cultural Studies Independent Study Application