Arts & Sciences » Biology » Alumni & Friends » Newsletter » The Niche 2010 » Awards 2009
Faculty and Student Awards 2009
We're very proud of all of faculty and students, and pleased to highlight here two students and three faculty who were recognized by William and Mary and others for excellent work:
- In February 2009, Kelly Hallinger '09 recieved the Thomas Jefferson Prize in Natural Philosophy. Read a feature story.
- John Griffin can now add Class of 2012 Associate Professor of Biology to his titles, in addition to Neuroscience Program Director, awarded in late spring, 2009. Read more.
- Again in early 2010, another Biology Major, Lauren Miller ' 10, recieved the Thomas Jefferson Prize in Natural Philosophy. Read a feature story.
- Dorman Family Term Distinguished Professor Mark Forsyth was recently awarded the 2010 Thomas Jefferson Teaching Award, the highest honor the College awards to young faculty members. Read a feature story and watch a video.
- Eric Bradley, Professor of Biology and Applied Sciences, was given the Faculty Governance Award by the College of Arts & Sciences for his excellent and consistent service. Read more.