We're very proud of all of faculty and students, and pleased to highlight here two students and three faculty who were recognized by William and Mary and others for excellent work:
- In February 2009, Kelly Hallinger '09 recieved the Thomas Jefferson Prize in Natural Philosophy. Read a feature story.
- John Griffin can now add Class of 2012 Associate Professor of Biology to his titles, in addition to Neuroscience Program Director, awarded in late spring, 2009. Read more.
- Again in early 2010, another Biology Major, Lauren Miller ' 10, recieved the Thomas Jefferson Prize in Natural Philosophy. Read a feature story.
- Dorman Family Term Distinguished Professor Mark Forsyth was recently awarded the 2010 Thomas Jefferson Teaching Award, the highest honor the College awards to young faculty members. Read a feature story and watch a video.
- Eric Bradley, Professor of Biology and Applied Sciences, was given the Faculty Governance Award by the College of Arts & Sciences for his excellent and consistent service. Read more.