Over half of WILLI's 80,000 have been cataloged to date. Data can be searched and downloaded at the SERNEC data portal.
Instructions for searching the portal:
- Use the tab on top menu to "Search Collections"
- Select/Deselect institutions to search. To search just one instution (e.g., College of William and Mary), deselect all (at top of list) then select "College of William and Mary".
- Continue by selecting the green circular NEXT tab on far right of page top or bottom
- From the resultant main search page, filter your search by geography, taxon, etc. and selecte the green rectangular SEARCH tab on far right page top and bottom
- Once you have results, select download using the small yellow square file-shaped icon at the top right of the results page