Tribe Ambassadors assist in recruiting the best and brightest to William & Mary. Because they are involved with campus visits, shadow programs, and other admission programs, Tribe Ambassadors have the most contact with our 25,000 annual campus visitors. By joining this program, you will not only be notified about volunteer and employment opportunities within the admission office, but you will also gain invaluable communication and interpersonal skills. In short, you will serve as the face of William & Mary to our visitors!
Commitments for 2017-18 academic year:
- One Tribe Chat every week, where, for one hour, you will help to greet visitors in the Undergraduate Admission office.
- All weekly chat sessions are either morning (9:15-10:00 AM), midday (12:00-12:45 PM) or afternoon (1:45-2:30 PM) throughout the semester.
- Two Weekend Information Sessions per semester, where you will help to set-up and facilitate a Saturday or Sunday admission program on campus.
- Three MyWM Monday programs in April, where you will host and have lunch with visiting admitted students on campus.
- Additional opportunities to assist the Admission Office
To register for an interview, please visit: https://tinyurl.com/TribeAmbassador2017
Please contact [[tsstephens, Assistant Dean Taylor Stephens]] at 757-221-3979 with any questions.