Thank you for your interest in the Home for the Holidays Program! Training sessions for Home for the Holidays will be held in the Office of Undergraduate Admission on Wednesday, November 16 and Thursday, November 17 at 5 PM.
How It Works
- Sign up to attend a training session on Wednesday, November 16 or Thursday, November 17. During the training session you will receive all of the materials for your visit.
- Contact your former high school counselor to schedule a date and time for your visit.
- Register your visit with the Office of Undergraduate Admission. Completing this step will allow our office to send an email advertising your visit to all interested students at your high school. Please note: if you are visiting a high school outside the United States, you may register your visit here.
- Our office will send a poster to your high school advertising the date and time of your visit along with a confirmation letter.
- Review training materials and admission materials before conducting the visit.
- Conduct your visit some time before the end of winter break. Enjoy!
- After your visit, please fill out this program evaluation form so we can improve the Home for the Holidays program for future participants.
- Let us know if you have any problems or concerns! We are here to help in any ways we can.
Please don't forget to register your Home for the Holidays visit. All visits should be conducted before the end of winter break unless you have reached out to our office with an alternative plan.
Thank you for giving back to the William & Mary!
Please contact Assistant Dean of Admission [[tsstephens, Taylor Stephens]] with any questions or concerns.