A complete application to the College of William & Mary includes each of the following required materials:
- A submitted application through either The Common Application. Starting in the fall of 2017, W&M will also accept The Coalition Application.
- The Secondary School Report form complete with a high school transcript and counselor letter of recommendation
- The Midyear School Report form, available from both The Common Application and Coalition Application, should be submitted to the admission office with an updated transcript as soon as first semester grades are available.
- An official report of standardized test score(s) - W&M's standardized testing requirements
- $70 application fee payment, or a fee waiver request
Please Note: For your application, the fee payment and all school reports including transcripts may all be submitted online. Any materials mailed or otherwise submitted to the admission office must be postmarked by the appropriate application deadline.
If you are a resident of the Commonwealth of Virginia and are seeking in-state tuition privileges, you must complete the questions pertaining to in-state tuition privileges which are found on the Common Application for William & Mary. Information about in-state residency requirements is available through the Office of the University Registrar.
Optional application materials include:
- A Teacher Evaluation form including a teacher letter of recommendation
- SAT II Subject Tests
- On-campus interview
- Creative and Performing Arts Submissions