Connecting your students with an unparalleled undergraduate experience
Has your student discovered William & Mary as a perfect fit? Perhaps it's one of many fine institutions on his or her list. Either way, we're happy to hear it (and here to help).
Check out our counselor guidebook. It's packed with information on the incoming class, new academic programs, visit opportunities and more. You often ask us "What's New at William and Mary?" We have answers.
There are many ways that you as a counselor can learn more about W&M -- in person or online.
Information most requested by counselors:
- A class profile (size, demographics, admit rate, test score ranges)
- Find your regional dean (contact the W&M admission officer who reads applications for your region with any questions)
- Dates and deadlines (know how and when to submit application materials)
- AP/IB Courses (learn about our policies for awarding of credit and advancement; dual enrollment students must apply through the freshman process)
- Applying for the W&M – St Andrews Joint Degree Programme (learn more about how two of the world's best universities have joined forces to offer a joint degree with tracks in International Relations, Economics, English and History)
Be sure to visit the pages below for other important information:
- W&M Admission on Facebook. (Post your questions, get some answers)
- Admit It! (W&M Admission blog with helpful advice and an insider's perspective)
- Request information (connect a prospective student via mail and e-mail)