- The College of William & Mary complies with the Students Right to Know and Campus Security Act. See the crime statistics and the annual Campus Safety Report.
- The W&M Monthly Payment Plan will help you cover your balance due, if financial aid doesn't cover it all.
- Obtain a PIN for your FAFSA - Both students and parents (at least one) must have a PIN in order to sign the FAFSA electronically.
- U.S. Department of Education - FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid online
- U.S Department of Education - Helpful tools for financing higher education
- Selective Service
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- College Board Calculators
- The College Board - starting point for students and parents
- Student Guide - The Student Guide is the most comprehensive resource on student financial aid from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Federal Aid First - a resource for students and families that explains - in simple terms - how they can apply for federal student aid and maximize more affordable, federal aid options
- CNN/Money article on financing a college education
- Not sure how to apply for financial aid? Read this article from Kiplinger's for some fantastic information!
- Don't make these 8 financial aid mistakes!